Shhh! Listen closely… we have some big Secrets to share with you: we have exciting new colour in stores and online now! Secrets’ simulated coloured stones are very ‘right now’: yellow and pink ‘diamonds’; morganite; Ceylonese sapphire; and tanzanite in exquisite earring and irresistible dress ring designs. Colour is such a personal choice, and to help you with your selection, we’re sharing the symbolism of each of our new Secrets colours here:
- Morganite: Its gentle pink energy represents divine love. A forever gift idea.
- Tanzanite: A blue stone that throws flashes of purple, it’s a mesmerising colour, which promises to connect heart and mind.
- Ceylonese sapphire: A symbol of love, loyalty, power, royalty and wisdom, this regal colour pays homage to the radiance, luminosity and allure of the Ceylonese sapphire. Famously, it was the colour of Princess Diana’s engagement ring and is a shade favoured by Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge.
- Hello yellow: a colour as pure as sunlight, it glows as if radiating an eternal flame. Feel happy wearing this cheery, optimistic colour.
- Pretty in pink: a joyful colour representing creativity, love and romance. Pink diamonds are incredibly rare and highly valued, yet Secrets makes their allure accessible to every woman.
What simulated Secrets colour are you? Pop in store today for a free consultation with one of our friendly Secrets stylists, you may be amazed at what you discover about your colour personality!
MOST POPULAR BLOGS
How to create luxe layers
Once you have discovered Secrets new generation diamond simulants crafted in stunning 10ct and 14ct white, yellow and rose gold as well as beautiful sterling silver, you won't be able to stop at ju
How to find the perfect gift
You absolutely love rose gold and prefer a larger centre stone, however does your loved one? Gift shopping, we all know that it can be a total drama when trying to balance giving a beauti